This post is based on Yatani’s wiki on HCI Stats.
Make up some data and demonstrate the following R operations:
- Install a package (say, “car”);
- Include the package you just installed;
- What is the current working directory?
- Change the current working directory to “C:/R/” (what’s the format for “/”?);
- Import and show a csv file (first create one!);
- Show what a dataframe is;
- How to show a specific column/row?
- How to add/remove a column/row?
- How to change the names of the columns/rows?
- Show what a summary() is;
- Show what a by() is;
- Show what an apply() is (how to use it for the columns/rows?);